16.4.12

SOAK UP THE SUNSHINE.

The lovely Courtney who was behind the lens for this shoot, check out her blog here

The other day my friend and I took advantage of the sun and went out exploring, snapping a few photos as we went. I think they’re the first outside photos this blog has featured all year – summer's on its way! 

NOTE: my blogger email has been hacked, apologies for any emails received from me that are spam, DON'T CLICK THE LINK! I’ve created a new email address: cardboardcutoutblogger@hotmail.co.uk - only a slight change! Sorry for the inconvenience. 

X

5 comments:

pavani reddy said...

awesome pics...totallyyyy fab...

http://megaliving.net/

Anonymous said...

love these photos, really like dream catchers and I love your outfit xx

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures, you look great!

fox hunter said...

aaaw u look great! really adore those sunnies, x

The Land of Miabelle said...

Love the pictures... you too are so pretty!
xoxo
The Land of Miabelle