21.8.12

I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE PARK, I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE OCEAN.

crop top - Minkpink, shorts - Charity Shop, belt - Vintagetie dye socks - DIYshoes - River Island

Seeing as it's so hot outside, it's been the perfect opportunity to wear my crochet-esq croppy from Minkpink, which has been waiting in my wardrobe to see the light of day since i bought it! I've been away in Norway these past weeks, visiting the fam and chillin' at the cabin, oh and a spot of shopping which i'll update you guys on soon! Nothing beats scandinavian stores! This summer holiday has gone super quick, but hopefully i can fit in some more beach days, hanging with friends, longboarding adventures, charity shop hunting and VW Beetle cruising before school starts, fingers crossed! Hope you're having an amazing summer


Molly 
x


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the outfit, the crochet top is perfect.

Xenia
xox

Molly said...

thanks! I'm glad you like it :) xx